.: Selamat datang di blog Ferdi Setiawan! :.: PERHATIAN! (9 JULI 2018) Mohon maaf atas ketidaknyamanannya. Blog ini saya nyatakan TIDAK AKTIF. Blog terbaru saya adalah sebagai berikut: Ferdi Huang :.: Terima kasih! :.

10 Juli 2013

Earn money from Internet Part 1 [ KOLOTIBABLO ]

Hi guys! How are you? About long time I haven't post a post here, caused by there is no stock for idea. Haha :D
Well, now I will share to you about "Earn money from Internet". And this post is the 1st part =)
I am now discuss about how to earn money from Internet using Kolotibablo =)


Okay, Kolotibablo is a site that pays you when you submit the data entries (CAPTCHA). According to the work time, Kolotibablo gives variant rates per thousand captchas. from $0.31/1,000 CAPTCHAs until $0.54/1,000 CAPTCHAs =)

I have join this site on June 29th, 2013 =) and I be paid today. Here's the screenshot :)
PAYZA
I use Payza to work in Kolotibablo =) Because Kolotibablo still not support Paypal for payments.

In Kolotibablo, you can withdraw your money to your payment processor if your balance is $1.00 or more. I yesterday withdraw my balance (USD $1.60) and I just receive today =) Yeah.., it took 24-72 hours to transfer.

Okay., to register to the kolotibablo:
1. Enter this link: http://www.kolotibablo.com/,
2. Scroll down and click the " Join " button,

3. Click " register " link,
4. Enter your Email, login (username that you need to log in), and enter the CAPTCHA.
5. Go to your email and search email from kolotibablo to see your information. Username and Password is sent to your email =)
6. You can login now! Goto http://www.kolotibablo.com/bablo.php!

To register Payza account, goto this link: Register Payza!

Thank you to visiting my blog =) See you next time ^^

1 komentar:

  1. bro! how can withdraw money from payza????

    BalasHapus

Harap tinggalkan komentar jika terdapat tautan yang rusak atau bertanya seputar artikel ini!

Buku Tamu | Guestbook